Sunday, March 11, 2012

Update!

I have had no time and no energy to blog in a few weeks so I feel way behind...so this is a "catch up" blog!

We have had some fantastic weather lately and have LOVED being able to burn our energy outside. I feel like my sanity is so much better when we can get some fresh air and spend afternoons having adventures in the yard.



you can see Graham's "viper bites" in this picture - he fell about 1 1/2 weeks ago into our coffee table - which is a chest that was partly open - so he had 2 puncture wounds to his forehead! I came out of the bathroom to see a trail of blood going thru the kitchen and into the living room. Apparently he was searching for me...when I found him, his clothes and face were covered in blood. Nice. Anyway, its almost better now!




Brent has been super busy with work. The other urogyn in town is moving away so Brent is working to get privileges to operate in the other hospital (where the other guy is leaving)...which will make him way too busy so he is already hiring a partner!! Its been nuts. He enjoyed having some time this weekend to work in yard and get some stuff done. He even did some spring cleaning on the grill - and we enjoyed our first "summer meal" of the year - BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and fruit salad. YUM!




our azalea's are starting to bloom...



graham is loving bubbles...he can't really blow them but he insists on trying it himself...




I am officially 31 weeks pregnant today. And feeling every day of it!! I pulled a muscle in my abdomen last Saturday so I have been limping around for over a week now. I realize that the best "medicine" for me is to take it easy and relax - as if that is even a slight possibility with 3 kids!! Brent has been working overtime to help out with kids and the house.


Baby girl finally has a name too - Carsyn Ashley Parnell. And I am finally getting around to getting stuff for the nursery. Nothing major - some new sheets, girly artwork, etc. In the next 2 weeks, we are going to move Graham into the toddler bed and transform the nursery from boy to girl!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to welcome Carsyn Ashley Parnell into the world! She sounds so precious.

    ReplyDelete