Friday, May 11, 2012

Carsyn - week 1

Week one went very smoothly, largely because my parents were in town and ran the household! They did carpool, packed lunchboxes, bathed/bedded kids, cooked, cleaned, did laundry, planted flowers...

And Carsyn has been really good thus far. I'm hoping that this isn't just the sleepy newborn phase...but I'm only getting up about twice a night feed her and most of the time, she settles back in easily.

sunbathing in the window seat
planting flowers with big daddy


her eyes are open! you can see in this picture that she has a red tint to her hair...hoping it stays so that I can get my redhead!!
the 2 big kids have been great with her. they love to hold and kiss on her! graham on the other hand, has been really into "mommy" and has been quite a booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment