Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a slacker!

I am way behind in my blogging - can't believe its almost been 2 weeks! sorry! I have no real excuses - we've been in town and just hanging out! We've continued spending lots of time at the pool and some mornings at the playground. I've worked a few extra days. Brent is on his second month of being on "surgery service" which means his days have been long and his back is sore. But nothing really new!! Here are a few pics from our morning...and I'll try to get back on track with my updates!
griffy on the swing
avery's "big girl" pony tail - doesn't it make her look so old?

our kids favorite new treat is to get a "white" dunkin donuts munchkin! (could be because mommy's favorite new treat is an DD iced latte with my 99 cent coupons from harris teeter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment