Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things I'm Loving Lately - Part I

Merritt's "Things I'm Loving Lately" List:

1. Dunkin Donuts iced lattes - This is my new found weakness. Maybe its because I can get 5 of them for the price of 1 frapp at Starbucks. Thanks to dear Harris Teeter, I get at least 1 coupon a week for an iced latte (on the back of my receipt)....and we just happen to have a DD 2 minutes away from the house....mmmm....

2. Peaches and Cherries - I LOVE fresh fruit and kind of go into withdrawal over the winter...but I guess I try to eat a year's worth of fruit in the summer. Peaches have always been my favorite fruit (along with blueberries) and we've gotten some great cherries lately. In fact, when I buy cherries, Brent and I eat them constantly so that the other person doesn't get more!


3. So You Think You Can Dance - I have no dancing ability. Maybe that's why I enjoy watching others who can actually dance. This is just another cheesy competition shows but its the only show that I watch regularly. In fact, every tuesday night at 8 my carton of ice cream and I have a TV date!

4. Target bathing suits - this one may sound weird. i haven't done much swimming in the past 5 years and therefore, have only bought 1 (non-maternity) bathing suit since brent and I got married. But suddenly this summer, I've been spending lots of time at the pool - so I needed more than my 1 suit. Thankfully, Target had a ton of $14/piece suits - so I bought a few! I'm loving them!

5. EBAY - Let me warn you that ebay is addicting - so don't start unless you're willing to be committed!!! I go through short bursts of ebay addiction. I don't buy a ton of stuff on ebay but since i have expensive tastes, i like to get the kids "dress" clothes off of ebay - little smocked dresses, jon jons, shoes, etc. Lately I've been hunting for their fall dress clothes...here's one find...

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment