Friday, September 25, 2009

FYI

just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive and i haven't forsaken blogging...life has just been nuts. our project this week has been tile for the kitchen - so i was out of the kitchen and playroom (which is where my computer) from tuesday until right now...so i feel behind on everything!!

Brent has been gone to a conference since wednesday morning and won't return until tomorrow at dinner time. I had no desire to pack up the kids and head to a hotel - I'ld rather deal with chaos but have our own beds and rooms to sleep in!! And CHAOS its been! We have watched lots of movies and I have eaten tons of tomato soup - but we now have a newly tiled kitchen and bathroom, new floor molding, and everything is back in place.

So don't despair, I'll continue my blogging soon!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that things are coming together over there and that you still have your sanity!!!

    ReplyDelete