Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things I'm Loving Lately - Part III

Griffin's "Things I'm Loving Lately" List

1. Jumping - mommy used to tell everyone that I ran everywhere I went...but now she's started saying that I jump everywhere I go! I just go back and forth jumping across the living room. and I have mad ups - I can actually get both feet off the ground at the same time!

2. Sister's dress-up stuff - this one drives my daddy crazy. i love to do everything that avery does...and this includes wearing tutus, high heels, Easter hats, necklaces, and bracelets. for some reason, when I'm all dressed up, my daddy calls me "Elton!" 3. Band aids - i learned this one from avery as well. I'm really into "ouwies" and need mommy to kiss them immediately and frequently. I can now say "band aid" and ask for them repeatedly, regardless of if I need one or not.
4. Bugs - I love bugs...and I'm not afraid to pick them up. Mommy's afraid that something is going to bite me soon. I also love to try to catch flies. I take the towel off of the kitchen counter and swing it at them saying "Buh."

5. Newly learned words - I have lots of these and say something new almost everyday. here are a few: drop, throw, catch, amen, cookie, wha wha (water), sissy, a-e (avery), croc-croc, chalk,up high, wet, peepee, cheese, watch, i did it

No comments:

Post a Comment