Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Poor Cassidy

Those of you who are around us very often know that Cassidy is not my favorite creature. She is just another job for me - I have to feed, pick up poop, vacuum daily...and I tell her "NO" more times a day than I do Griffin!!! But I must admit that she is a very tolerant dog and has been great with the kids. They ride her, sit on her, climb on her, take her bone....and she never flinches. I came into the living room this morning after cleaning up from breakfast and found this:

dr avery looking in her ears

dr griffin giving her a shot

and avery taking her blood pressure!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. And why kids need dogs. They are such good friends to them. It makes me miss Berkley, his shedding, licking and even knocking me off my feet on occasion. What a great dog he was to Patrick. You know you have a good dog when they can tolerate toddlers doing Lord knows what to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete