Friday, May 15, 2009

Lunchtime Laughter

Last night at the grocery store Avery picked out some Dora "drinkable" yogurts....she has pretty much vetoed regular yogurt so I thought we'd give it a shot. And she loves it.

We are really into the phase of life when things must be "equal." Griffin has to have whatever Avery has - be it food, drink, or toy. So today at lunch (against my better judgement) I gave in and let Griffin have a "drinkable" yogurt....

...it was hysterical. he did great with the first few sips and then it all came pouring out! he was stunned at first but avery busted out in a belly laugh - and then griffin followed! Yogurt squirted out of his nose and everything! They laughed and laughed for (literally) almost 10 minutes...I normally don't participate or encourage this behaviour but I ended up laughing until I cried...so thought I'd share it with you!

4 comments:

  1. Love that! His smile is so great...I'll be honest the idea of drinkable yogurt makes me gag...maybe it is the pregnancy! Glad that they like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merritt,
    My girls love these drinks, too. We just poke a straw through the top and they aren't quite as messy. That picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! adorable! dooney likes the liquid-ish go-gurt. we used to buy it in college and freeze it. mmm that was good. geez. miss you guys! it's great to be in the ATL but a bummer to realize that we won't see you here.

    ReplyDelete