1. My yard - we have lots of trees with great shade so its been so nice to be able to be outside with the kids....and our deck has an awesome lattice roof ....brent and i have even been able to sit on the deck and read a few times recently...
2. Yard work - we walked into home depot's gardening center a few weeks ago and i had a relaxing "air" roll over me immediately! i realize that sounds weird, but i love love love working in the yard - planting flowers, mulching, fertilizing, everything! I think its really therapeutic for me! i didn't do much in our old yard last summer since we were moving and didn't get much done here once we moved in august so i guess i had just missed playing in the dirt!
3. Reading - i can't list a specific book because i'm about to finish my 3rd book in 3 weeks!!! how i find time to read, i'm not sure! nap times and evenings i guess. brents mom sent me home from our visit with about 8 fiction books that she had read...so i'm speeding through them!
4. The LOFT - i don't buy many clothes but i love to look! and this is my favorite place to look these days. (i did buy 2 new shirts during their last sale...)
5. My children are playing together - its the beginning of a fun phase - i still referee a lot - but they've been playing for about 30 minutes now - "packing bags to go to school," taking the baby dolls to the "pool,"etc. its fun to watch!
I 'ld love for you to share "what you're loving" with me!!!