Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank Goodness for Gammy!

Gammy came up to visit us last Wednesday and is leaving tomorrow. Her primary purpose in coming though was to give Brent and I a few days off!!! He and I flew to Colorado for a marriage retreat that Focus on the Family was hosting. The kids have had a blast with Gammy and have definitely been spoiled! They made trips to Chic-fil-a and Dunkin Donuts and even had their first Wendy's Frosty! I am 100% positive that they have worn Gammy out. Gammy helped the kids do several new art projects and even helped Avery work on using scissors.



1 comment:

  1. SO cute Merritt, I wish we lived closer so I could see everyday of their life :)))) Godbless Grammy!!! It looks like they did quite a few fun projects and outings!! Tell them I said HI!!! From Cousin Brooke :)I'm using another blog account to post this so :)

    ReplyDelete