Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lord have mercy....

...on my soul!!! WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY! We are both definitely excited and I'm a little shocked! I think I'll spend the next 18 weeks praying for a mellow little guy!

We had our "big" ultrasound today and everything looked good and the baby is healthy. I got a glimpse into Avery's little head too - she thought we were going to the doctor so we could bring the baby home today...and when I tried to explain that we were just going to take some pictures of the baby and find out if it was a boy or a girl, she asked if she could just hold the baby for a minute before we came home! This is just such a mystery to her!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like Avery got her wish! She is still the only princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Merritt! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! Congratulations Avery! No sister..... lucky ducky! Are you excited or did you want to spoil another girl?! Happy Thanksgiving! We are about to eat lunch right now! Love you! Look at my new picture of Avery and I on my blog! She is so cute, and lucky :) Love you again Parnells! Hope you have fun today! Bye!

    ReplyDelete