Friday, August 20, 2010

ATL - Day 2

We've had a busy week here in ATL...

On Wednesday, the kids and I met a dear old friend named Ashley Alvarado Cannan for lunch at chicken-fil-a. Ashley is a friend and mentor from my college days. And I hadn't see her in about 5 years! Since then, we have both lived in multiple states and entered the world of motherhood. It was soooo good just to see her and spend a little time catching up. I wish I lived closer so we could do that more frequently!

After naps, we packed up the Volvo and headed out to my brother Peyton's house. He and his wife Ann moved to a new house in June so I was anxious to see it and to visit with them. Ann cooked us a delicious dinner and we just spent the afternoon/evening hanging out. Addie and Avery are great buds so they were thrilled to get to play together! I think they played dress-up and mommy/baby for several hours. Griffin just ran around wild and tackled big daddy!


all dressed up and ready to play!

i guess its better that the G-man is dressed like a bug instead of a princess this time!

Ann and Saeran

No comments:

Post a Comment