Sunday, August 29, 2010

Groceries

I am a planner - so I make my "menu" for the week and then write my grocery list accordingly...and other than selecting fresh fruit and a few on-sale snacks, I only buy what is on my list.

Avery and Griffin both love to go to the grocery store with me but I prefer to take just one of them...so I alternate whose turn it is each week. The highlights of their trips to Harris Teeter are the mini grocery carts, a balloon, a cookie, and maybe a ride on Harry the Happy Dragon.

On Avery's weeks, she normally dresses up in a princess dress and thrives off all of the comments people make about how beautiful she is. She also likes to carry her own "list" - which is normally just a blank piece of paper...but today she wanted to make her own list...it made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share it with you...

"cookie"

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy your are making your children SO healthy Mer-Mer! : )
    I have Child Protective Services on speed dial just so you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! Got the most important thing! Hope she ended up with them! Who could resist!

    ReplyDelete