Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Girl

I had a big / long doctors appointment today - and thankfully, all the kids were at school! It would have been a nightmare trying to entertain Graham for 2 1/2 hours at the hospital!!

I had my regular OB checkup for 28 weeks, my glucola (blood sugar) test, a rhogam shot, and an ultrasound. All looks good. According to ultrasound measurements, Baby Girl is almost 3 pounds. Fat cheeks - the US tech said that the ice cream I eat is fattening her up; her face was right up against the placenta so we could only really see half of her face. Looks like she has full lips and doesn't have a turned up nose like the first 2 did.

I can't wait to see her in real life! Now, we just have to settle on a name! And I haven't done a thing in terms of a nursery or getting out any baby stuff yet...I am avoiding moving Graham out of the crib / nursery as long as possible!




1 comment: