Thursday, May 16, 2013

Field Day

Avery had her field day on Monday this week. I left the little 2 home with a sitter because I didn't think I could keep up with them and watch Avery...but it turns out that the little guys would have been fine!  It was just the first graders and everyone was pretty spread out at different events. (each grade does theirs on a different day.)  The 5 graders lead field day - they are in charge of leading the classes from event to event and there are several students that lead each event. It was really fun to see. I always enjoy seeing Avery in "her environment" - she is much quieter and more shy than you would imagine...but field day had her competitiveness out in full force!

relay races



Avery and her good friend Emily

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun time! I think you might have been the cutest one there!!

    ReplyDelete