Monday, March 16, 2009

Haley and Joel's Wedding

we had a wonderful time this past weekend in atlanta celebrating haley and joel's wedding. All my siblings were able to come - so we had 23 people staying at mom and mikes!!! lots of mattresses on the floors and a pack-n-play in every bathroom! we stayed up late and enjoyed lots of conversation around the big round kitchen table. the wedding itself was wonderful and everything went smoothly. haley looked gorgeous (of course) and joels dad did an excellent job officiating. my brother justin/anna's son patrick was a ring bearer and avery was a flower girl - they were adorable and did great. it was a busy weekend but lots of fun. pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures and you and Avery both looked beautiful and of course Halley! I am sure it was so fun even though crowded to have everyone together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the perfect wedding. Enverything was so cute and PERFECT.... :) I'm glad their together! Sorry Avery ripped her dress. Can't wait to see her! All my love,

    Brooke Hereth

    ReplyDelete