Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Latest Masterpieces

Most of you know that I like to be crafty and creative and enjoy sewing....but I rarely find the time or money to do any of the above! But I have somehow managed to find enough time to make the Avery and Griffin 2 outfits for this winter. I figured that this was the last chance I was going to get to dress them alike so I had better take advantage of it. Plus, no more longalls or monograms for Griffy after this - onto more manly clothes!

These are for when we go sit in Santa's lap on Saturday...

9 comments:

  1. Merritt,

    These are AMAZING!!!! I am so impressed and excited to see more pictures with your kiddies INside of these clothes! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good jib Merritt! You ARE so crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had your sewing skill!! :) Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merritt, you have been quite busy since you got back home from Thanksgiving! Love the new set as well as the set that I have already seen. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and cute outfits! Merry Xmas!

    Brookie Wookie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What do you mean, "last chance to dress them alike"? You can dress all three of them alike!

    ReplyDelete